Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I want to lose weight. Really.


I am starting my ‘Really Have To Lose Weight Now’ diet program.   It’s nothing fancy actually, and I don’t have to buy anything special.  The only requirement is that I WILL LOSE WEIGHT constantly, a little (or more!) every day.

What I plan to do is to

  •      make a green smoothie every day and drink it through the morning
  •       no coffee, only green tea or herb tea until midday
  •      one protein snack (with only a tiny amount of carb) at around 2pm
  •       nothing but herb teas or freshly made vegie juice after 3pm
  •       I will go to the pool regularly and bounce on the trampoline too, to keep the lymph moving


It will be waning moon after the 28th, best time to lose weight.

I am hoping that by documenting it, it will be a bit easier to stick with my resolution.  Really hoping!!

My pressie; the Magimix blender will be helping me with the green smoothie. 

The approximate recipe is:

·        a selection of freshly picked green leaves, as much as I can fit in the blender
·        1 cup sour milk from raw milk or kefir
·        1 raw egg (from our chicken)
·        2 tbsp quality coconut oil
·        1 tbsp unpasteurized honey
·        1 or 2 apples (depending on size)
·        strawberries/blueberries/cherries if available


This was made with my old blender, a Braun combi.


So no baking for a little while I suppose, no gin&tonic, pasta or ice cream…

But, I will gain a bit of self-respect back and at last I can sew some clothes for myself.  Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment